Sunday, March 9, 2014

Introduction

Salutations,

Welcome to my blog, here, I will blog about all things entertainment media and production related-hence the name-.

My name is Angela Thomas, I am student at Full Sail University achieving a Master of Science in Entertainment Business. I am creating this blog which pertains the my interests in media entertainment as well as production works. My intentions for this blog is to create a flow of traffic towards my professional work.

Please visit my linked in profile: linkedin.com/angelaathomas.com

My company website: www.birthdaysugar.net

Contributor sites: www.dothankidsexpo.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angela:

    I hope all is well. I enjoy reading and discussing entertainment media as well. I think I might use my degree to do more than just work within the entertainment industry. I think I might use it to invest. I enjoyed reading your blog post. I look forward to reading your next post. God bless.

    ReplyDelete